Monday, November 14, 2011

Back in time for the holidays

It's been a while since I posted, and I've missed the challenge of making dollars stretch for our families. I've been trying to get our house ready to sell so we can seriously downsize. Our current home is just way too big, and I'm tired of dusting and vacuuming all the time when I could be writing. :-)

The holidays are upon us, and this week I'm going to share some foolproof, make-ahead and easy recipes to keep you out of the kitchen and visiting with family (or watching the game). They aren't all going to be completely frugal, but we should be able to keep that holiday meal cost down to a minimum by prepping ahead and making things from scratch (but with easier and less time consuming recipes). So, instead of that package of Stove Top, I'll share a slow cooker recipe for dressing that's way tastier and extremely easy.

Stay tuned and the first recipes, as well as a Thanksgiving menu, will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment